Message is a big deal when it comes to a piece and sending the wrong message can destroy something.
So remember when I was talking about the names for my different characters? Well, I was thinking about the two I had been struggling with, Goliath and Isaac, and realized if I wasn't careful someone might take it as a biblical reference. Like, I was trying to say something about the old testament with these two characters and then maybe the readers might over analyze the rest of the book, searching for more hidden references. I was really just looking for names, not trying to make a statement about the bible. After this realization, I discarded those names and most of the names I had picked and decided to push my original message even further.
I think this was the right decision but I'm wondering if I was over thinking it. I mean, how careful do I need to be exactly?
No comments:
Post a Comment